Who are we?
SerialTek, an Ellisys Company with offices in Longmont, CO and Peoria, AZ is a provider of innovative data storage test tools and solutions since 2007. Many leading storage manufacturers depend on our products to improve product quality and drive time-to-market requirements. The company was founded with the goal of making test and measurement solutions more powerful and fast yet easier to use.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking an exceptional Sr. Software Engineer who will work on SerialTek’s next generation of data storage test tools and solutions.
‘Day in the life’:
- Design and develop features our users need.
- Document and demonstrate solutions using flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, etc.
- Collaborate with the team to brainstorm and create new products
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve personal and common goals
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices
- Communicate often and clearly with team members and management
Is this you?
- A passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to quickly pick up new concepts and contribute with innovative solutions
- Deadline and detail-oriented
What do we require?
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Proficiency in C/C++/Python
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Application architecture and design patterns
- Experience designing and implementing firmware and software architecture for a complex multi processor system
- Experience serving as technical lead throughout the full software development lifecycle, from conception, architecture definition, detailed design, scoping, planning, implementation, testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance is preferred
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Familiarity with industry-standard protocols such as PCIe, NVMe, SAS, SATA a plus
- Experience with embedded Linux a plus
Highly desirable but not required
- Design and implement REST APIs on embedded devices and in the cloud
- Design and implement cloud services
- Design and implement high speed data processors for large quantities of data
- Design and implement web UI to interact with REST APIs
- Integrate cross platform libraries into NodeJS for calls from an Electron based application
- Write bare metal firmware for low power microcontrollers such as TI MSP430
- Write drivers to interact with custom FPGA modules from an x86_64 Linux system
- Write userspace services and kernel drivers for arm based processors embedded in FPGA modules to interact with standard and custom IP
- Write userspace services and kernel drivers for x86_64 platforms
- Work with FPGA team to design interface specifications between software and logic
- Understanding and reviewing schematics
- Design, implement and support manufacturing processes
Submit resume to email@example.com