SerialTek’s BusXpert Micro II is a market-leading PCI Express® (PCIe®) and Non-volatile Memory Express® (NVMe®) protocol analysis solution for the design and test of products that integrate PCIe technology, including host bus storage adapters, computer systems, servers, and storage products.
Several cost-effective and flexible probing options are available for BusXpert Analyzer users. These interposer solutions are designed to provide maximum performance and flexibility when capturing PCI Express communication data between host (Root Complex) and device (Controller).
Cost-effective, reliable, and high performance SFF-8644 cables are used to connect an interposer to the SerialTek PCIe Analyzer. These cables are rated at 12 Gbps, making them a suitable interconnect for PCIe analysis. Unlike some other high speed cables, SFF-8644 cables are easy to use. One competing solution utilizes bulky, expensive and hand-built iPass-type cabling that can fail in the field.
All SerialTek interposers are compliant with the PCI Express 1.x, 2.x and 3.0 specifications; they are rated for 8 GT/s, yet they also interoperate at lower data rates.
- Compliant with PCI Express 1.x, 2.x and 3.0 specifications
- Accurate capture of PCIe data traffic at line rates including 8.0 GT/s (Gen3), 5.0 GT/s (Gen2), and 2.5 GT/s (Gen1)
- Next-gen Interposer requires no calibration
- “Passive” tapping to avoid masking, hiding, or “cleaning up” electrical and/or link issues
- Low-cost, flexible, high-performance cabling for reliable analyzer to interposer connections
- Widths Supported: x1, x2, x4
- Speeds Supported: 2.5 GT/s (Gen1), 5.0 GT/s (Gen2), 8.0 GT/s (Gen3)
- SFF-8644 cabling connects analyzer and interposer
- Drive Form-Factor: M Key
- Drive Lengths Supported: 30mm, 42mm, 60mm, and 110mm
- Dimensions: 8.78” (length) x 5.28” (width) / 223mm x 134mm
- Weight: 10 ozs / 284 grams