Who are we?
SerialTek, an Ellisys Company with offices in Peoria, AZ and Longmont, CO, is a provider of innovative data storage test tools and solutions since 2007. Many leading storage manufacturers depend on our products to improve product quality and drive time-to-market requirements. The company was founded with the goal of making test and measurement solutions more powerful and fast yet easier to use.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking an exceptional Electrical Engineer who will work on SerialTek’s next generation of data storage test tools and solutions.
‘Day in the life’:
- Design and develop features our users need.
- Document and demonstrate solutions using flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, etc.
- Able to pick up new concepts and contribute brilliant solutions
- Collaborate with the team to brainstorm and create new products
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve personal and common goals
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices
- Communicate often and clearly with team members and management
Is this you?
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to quickly pick up new concepts and contribute with innovative solutions
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Persistent, creative problem solver
- Remain cool and effective in a crisis
What do we require?
- Bachelor’s in electrical engineering, Master’s degree preferred
- 5-10 years’ experience
- Understanding of complex electrical systems
- Experience using Schematic and Layout tools
- Self-motivation to keep up with current electrical advances using new technologies
- Familiarity with industry-standard protocols such as PCIe, NVMe, SAS, SATA, I2C and SPI a plus
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience with embedded Linux a plus
Submit resume to email@example.com