Who are we?
SerialTek, an Ellisys Company with offices in Peoria, AZ and Longmont, CO, is a provider of innovative data storage test tools and solutions since 2007. Many leading storage manufacturers depend on our products to improve product quality and drive time-to-market requirements. The company was founded with the goal of making test and measurement solutions more powerful and fast yet easier to use.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a UI Front End Software Engineer in Longmont, CO to bring a seamless, reactive and informative user experience to life. This position will play a critical role in defining and executing strategies for both ongoing and future development efforts.
‘Day in the life’:
- Responsible for building an elegant and intuitive core interface that our users rely on. Our web user interface facilitates presenting and controlling information, filters, triggers and statistics for the underlying microservices that drive our state-of-the-art protocol analyzers.
- Partner with back-end Software and FPGA Engineers to design the APIs needed to bring the UI life.
- Design and develop an elegant, clean, high value UI that showcases our product’s unique features.
- Rapidly prototype interfaces for new features and implement techniques for visualizing critical insights from complex data.
- Maintain quality throughout software development through peer code review, unit and functional testing
Is this you?
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to quickly pick up new concepts and contribute with innovative solutions
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Persistent, creative problem solver
- Remain cool and effective in a crisis
What do we require?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent is required
- A strong background in react, redux, typescript and familiarity with Semantic UI React
- Experience with Electron application building and Spectron testing is desirable
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org