Who are we?
SerialTek, an Ellisys Company with offices in Peoria, AZ and Longmont, CO, is a provider of innovative data storage test tools and solutions since 2007. Many leading storage manufacturers depend on our products to improve product quality and drive time-to-market requirements. The company was founded with the goal of making test and measurement solutions more powerful and fast yet easier to use.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking an exceptional Electronics Assembler who will work on SerialTek’s next generation of data storage test tools and solutions in Longmont, CO.
‘Day in the life’:
- Assemble electronic components, subassemblies, products, or systems.
- Read work orders, follow production drawings and sample assemblies, or receive verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Position and align parts in specified relationship to each other in a jig, fixture, or other holding device.
- Crimp , stake , screw , bolt, solder, cement, press fit , or perform similar operations to join or secure parts in place, using hand-tools, power tools, machines, and equipment.
- Mount assembled components, such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on PCBAs.
- Connect component lead wires to printed circuit or route and connect wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points, using soldering or related bonding procedures and equipment.
- Install finished assemblies or subassemblies in cases and cabinets.
- Assemble and attach hardware, such as caps, clamps, knobs, and switches, to assemblies.
- Perform on-line go-no-go testing and inspection, using computers, magnifying devices, measuring instruments, and electronic test equipment, to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
- May perform soldering or assembly operations under microscope or other magnifying device.
- Record and input build and debug data utilizing computerized equipment for input and retrieval of information.
- Perform receiving, stocking, shipping, and inventory control.
- Perform incidental related duties as assigned or required.
Is this you?
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Persistent, creative problem solver
- Remain cool and effective in a crisis
What do we require?
- 5-10 years experience as an electronics assembler or similar job.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and MS Office Suite of tools.
- Minimum High School Graduate- GED.
Nice to have:
- Hold an active J-STD-001 solder certification.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org