We are seeking a versatile senior manufacturing engineer to develop and maintain our current manufacturing processes. In this role, your duties will include working with Engineering and Manufacturing to define, develop and maintain various processes and tests used in our manufacturing process.
To ensure success as a senior manufacturing engineer, you should possess extensive experience as a senior manufacturing engineer that has worked in small company environments with complex assemblies.
Senior Manufacturing Engineer Responsibilities:
- Evaluating existing manufacturing processes and identifying areas for improvement.
- Determining problem resolutions and implementing improvements.
- Developing detailed layouts for equipment, processes, and workflow.
- Researching and developing new processes, equipment, and products.
- Developing and implementing cost-saving measures and quality control systems.
- Ensuring manufacturing processes, equipment, and products comply with safety standards and legal regulations.
- Maintaining research and activity documentation and preparing reports.
Senior Manufacturing Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in manufacturing, mechanical or electrical engineering required.
- 2+ years of experience in manufacturing or industrial engineering preferred.
- Experience evaluating and troubleshooting manufacturing processes.
- Experience using CAD, CAM, data analysis programs, and related software.
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Bash)
- Experience with JTAG testing a Plus
- Experience troubleshooting hardware issues a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organization and management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- High level of technical expertise.
- Strong analytical thinker.
- Experience with Jira.
Please send resumes to email@example.com