Who are we?
SerialTek, an Ellisys Company with offices in Peoria, AZ and Longmont, CO, and the UK is a provider of innovative data storage test tools and solutions since 2007. Many leading storage manufacturers depend on our products to improve product quality and drive time-to-market requirements. The company was founded with the goal of making test and measurement solutions more powerful and fast yet easier to use.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking an exceptional Test Engineer, with in-depth knowledge of testing hardware systems, who will work on SerialTek’s next generation of data storage test tools and solutions. The successful candidate will be capable of defining test strategies and designing test plans, writing, and executing test cases, and maintaining accurate records. Strong debug skills are required. This position is based in Longmont, CO.
‘Day in the life’:
- Manage all equipment in the test lab:
– Inventory current peripherals and end points
– Identify any gaps, order hardware to fill gaps
– Review inventory of test systems
– Identify any test capability gaps, update inventory
– Control usage of peripherals/end points, test systems, and golden test hardware
- Perform regular regression testing of firmware and applications
- Perform Bug fix validation
- Keep regression test plan hardware inventory current
Is this you?
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to quickly pick up new concepts and contribute with innovative solutions
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Persistent, creative problem solver
- Remain cool and effective in a crisis
What do we require?
- Ability to follow written instructions
- Familiarity with test lab operations
- Familiarity with protocol analyzers, preferably PCIe
- Attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Linux system operations
- Basic knowledge of Windows system operations
- Python programming experience a plus
- 4 year degree preferred
Please send resumes to email@example.com