SerialTek, a worldwide provider of advanced data storage test and analysis products, is seeking an Jr. FPGA Engineer.
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- 0-3 years’ experience
- Familiarity with VHDL or Verilog
- Familiarity with Xilinx or Altera FPGAs
- Familiarity with industry-standard protocols such as PCIe, NVMe, SAS, SATA, I2C and SPI a plus
- Knowledge of C/C++, Java, Python and Tcl a plus
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to quickly pick up new concepts and contribute with innovative solutions
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience with common peripheral interfaces such as I2C and SPI
- Experience with embedded Linux a plus
- Ability to read and follow schematics a plus
- Understanding of Printed Circuit Board Layout a plus.
Please send resumes to email@example.com